Public Terms & Conditions
WOOLLAHRA GOLF CLUB DOES NOT REFUND ONLINE PAYMENTS UNLESS THE COURSE IS OFFICALLY CLOSED BY THE COURSE SUPERINTENDANT.
- Successful online bookings will receive an automatic confirmation via email.
- No further confirmation is required
- The internet booking system is directly linked to the reservation software, and the customer will only be contacted if a Woollahra Golf Club staff member has a query regarding your booking. If a confirmation email is not received, the customer must check that the email address entered is correct. Queries, questions or problems with the Woollahra Golf Club booking system telephone (02) 9362 4880 or (02) 9327 3683
- The customer is required, as proof of booking to provide the reference number or the credit card used to secure the booking, at the time of registration to the Pro Shop staff.
- Woollahra Golf Club reserves the right to alter tee times without notice due to circumstances outside of Woollahra Golf Club’s control. (e.g lightening, slow play, course renovations).
2. TEE Time Modifications
- Bookings cannot be modified online. Modifications to tee times can be made by calling or emailing the Pro Shop on (02) 9362 4880 or (02) 9327 3683 or email@example.com no guarantee can be given requested date/time.
- Should the customer wish to modify or change their booking to an alternative time or date, contact must be made with Woollahra Golf Club 48hrs before the reserved tee time, the customer must speak to the Pro Shop (02) 9362 4880 or (02) 9327 3683. The Pro Shop will confirm availability of the new tee time date and time.
- Should the customer not be able to confirm a re-scheduled tee time, a ‘credit note’ will be provided. To redeem the ‘credit’ the customer is required to re-schedule the tee time within one month of the original booking date. Credit notes are issued for TEE TIMES ONLY, should the customer wish to reserve a tee time of lesser value the difference is forfeited, alternatively if the tee time booked is a higher rate then the customer must pay the difference.
- If the customer fails to re-schedule this tee time within one month the credit will be considered forfeited and no refund will be given.
- Woollahra Golf Club reserves the right to refuse a ‘credit note’ should the customer not provide 48hrs notice to a Woollahra Golf Club Pro Shop staff member.
- Should a player of a prepaid group tee time become unable to play, the Pro Shop must be advised outside 48hrs, should 48hrs not be provided, Woollahra Golf Club reserves the right to refuse credit note for this non played tee time.
- You must check in at the Pro Shop a minimum of 20 minutes before your tee time, should you not arrive and register with the Pro Shop you may risk the cancellation of your tee time, or be provided with the next available tee time.
- Credit notes must be used in full before the expiry date, partial credits will not be re-issued
- Refunds will only be paid towards the credit card used to secure the booking. In the event of a refund the credit card details must be supplied with the corresponding security pin number.
- After the confirmation of credit card details, refunds will be issued within 7 working days.
- Woollahra Golf Club reserves the right to remove customers from the course when the rules of Woollahra Golf Club have not been adhered to. Please refer to the course rules located in the Pro Shop upon arrival. No refunds will be given in the event that the customer is removed from the course.
- In the event that bookings are made in multiples and a player does not show, no refund will be given for the “no show” player.
- Woollahra Golf Club reserves the right to pair groups up, this is done to ensure an enjoyable game, and pace of play, during busy times.