TERMS CONDITIONS AND POLICIES
Woollahra Golf Club understands that your privacy is important to you and is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of information we collect from you will depend on the circumstances of collection and on the type of service you request from us, for example:
– When you request services/products from us we may collect details such as your name, email address, telephone number and gender.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Woollahra Golf Club will only use the personal information we collect:
– For the main purpose(s) for which it was disclosed at the time of collection
Generally we will use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
– To provide the services you have requested from Woollahra Golf Club
– Providing a service to you
– For direct marketing of products and services (If we contact you in this way without obtaining prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications).
Personal information will not be sold to companies for mailing purposes.
Here is Woollahra Golf Club’s Child Safe Policy
Here is Woollahra Golf Club’s Interacting with Children Policy
Here is Woollahra Golf Club’s Sexual Misconduct (Sexual Harassment) Policy